Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Party Madness

I'm officially nuts...or maybe I should say officially bananas! I've decided on a theme and location for Savannah's 3rd birthday. That's right...I still have 357 days before she turns three, but she will be turning three in Monkey-Style! I've decided to use the Pink Mod Monkey birthday theme at birthdayexpress.com as my inspiration. The location will not be my home, although I love having parties at the house. I just cringe at the thought of having 15 two and three year olds at my house. (Savannah will be in pre-school next year, so I intend to invite her class, plus her neighborhood "boyfriends"...)

The theme will be monkey inspired and should be easy to decorate. I'd prefer outside at the pavilion at our church, but if the weather is not as wonderful next year as it was this year, I can always move the party indoors. I just think it would be easy to decorate, plan, and coordinate. My head is already swirling with ideas for foods, activities, and decorations.

Some days I really wonder if I missed my calling as a party planner...

No comments:

Post a Comment