Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mysteries and Riddles

I really enjoy a good mystery...and a good riddle. In fact I love them so much that I've hidden one inside this post.

Are you preceptive enough to find the clues and solve the puzzle? Some people may think riddles are silly...but in the lazy days of summer, we all need a little fun!

My family won't be surprised by this. I'm always one to be a little creative and inventive...so here it is, my mysterious riddle.

Perhaps you will solve this riddle more quickly than I anticipate, but that's okay. (Please just don't spoil the fun and post public comments!)

Really, this idea for a riddle came about a while ago, but I've just recently been inspired to actually write up a post to tie in with the riddle.

Equally fun are puzzles and games, but really the hidden riddle is the best. Will you solve it? Do you know what kind of coat can be put on only when wet?

Good for you if you solved that one! Maybe I can trick you with this one: What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten?

Now we're really digging into the hard-to-solve riddles. How about this one: What two things can you never eat for dinner?

And for another teaser: What kind of storm is always in a rush?

Now remember the rules, if you think you know the answer, please don't post publicly and ruin all the fun! All of the answers will be coming soon!

Try to not Google search!!

:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment