Monday, July 9, 2012

Alice in Wonderland - Savannah's 1st Birthday

I have in the past discussed my desire for this blog to be printed up for my kiddos...and I began thinking that while I blog (sometimes in length!) about the party preparations, I don't really think I ever actually blog about the parties after the fact. So in an attempt to catch up, this will be the first in a series of rehashing the decorations/food/etc details from Savannah's first three birthdays...

Savannah's 1st Birthday - Savannah in One-derland

As we all know, I'm a big fan of Disney...so a unique Disney themed birthday is what I was going for. Below are the photos of the day...all of the decorations are easy!


I love this wreath...the cards all have meaning. Seven and Four (7 pounds, 4 ounces) the ten and nine add to her height (19 inches) and of course the Queen!


Don't Step on the Mome Wraths!


Such a simple way to decorate - giant playing cards!


The table-scape...including lots of teapots!


No 1st Birthday is complete without a homemade cake from Mom!


I love this detail - the playing cards are the date of her birth!


And last but not least, the Queen, Alice, and the Mad Hatter!

No comments:

Post a Comment