Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Crazy Busy Life

I'm not sure when I blogged last...it seems like forever! Life has been insane for the past month...and sadly I think that may be the trend between Luke and Savannah's birthdays. There's just so much to do! This year we celebrated Easter between the birthdays too. Thankfully Easter is after Savannah's birthday next year, so that might help out a bit.

Work has been pretty crazy this month too. The State Science Fair was the 23rd, so I was busy as a bee the week before. This week I'm also teaching review sessions on Tuesday and Thursday evening for the upcoming Fundamentals of Engineering Exam. Yesterday was pretty brutal, and I expect tomorrow to be the same. I leave my house at 7am...work my normal day...including my 45 minute lunch break Tabata workout class...then between 4 and 6 I find dinner somewhere...then from 6-9p I teach the review class. I finally walk in the door around 9:30p. Last night I just showered and crashed into bed. Back at work bright and early at 7:30 this morning! So - work is busy this week!

It's also the week before Savannah's big candy birthday party! Thankfully I finished most of the decorations and plans before Easter, so there isn't a whole lot I can do until Friday night and Saturday morning. I can guarantee that on Saturday night, after it's all over, I am going to collapse into my bed. I am already exhausted and my week is still running at full speed.

I may be busy - but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world! I love my kids and I enjoy my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment