Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Puppy Class!

Tonight is a big step for our little gal, Hope. She attends her very first puppy class. I see this as a trial run of how emotional I'll be when Savannah begins pre-school (two days a week) this fall. I am so incredibly excited to see Hope's behavior after the next six weeks. She is just incredibly...energetic...and that has been such a stress. We've been working on getting the potty training under control, and now we just need to her to understand how to greet new people and puppies. She has taken great strides since we brought her home...but she still is pretty much impossible to deal with when she's excited...and even more so for me since she weighs close to 40 pounds! I hope to post some new pictures of her soon, I'd love to get one of her sitting next to Savannah, and put it side-by-side with one I took the first night we had Hope at home...then it will be so clear how much she's grown! It's just very difficult to get a toddler and a puppy to sit still long enough for a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment